This server endeavours to provide a safe, civilized environment in which to enjoy playing Minecraft online and socialise with other minecraft devotees.
Our staff members are specially selected and trained to perform to the best of their abilities and they follow a set of guidelines. However, they are still human and not robots. It is impossible for all of them to enact identical punishments because every situation or report is a little bit different. They will never tell you or ask you to do something unreasonable and are here to help players. Staff directions are to be followed at all times and are noted as unwritten addendum to the following listed Rules. If you have a problem with the way a situation/report is handled, please contact us at http://www.acidmines.com/f10-appeals.
The Acid Mines Minecraft Rules, apply to all areas and media including the forums. They should be followed at all times and should not be used as strict limitations of what you can get away with or bend to your needs. If a staff member notices that you are continually bordering on the line of breaking the rules, they may take action even if you didn’t completely cross the line.
Our mission is to have fun and create lasting memories on Acid Mines. There are numerous ways to play, whether you want to focus on mob hunting, exploration, being a major player in the economy, or a builder. On Acid Mines, you get to Play Your Way! Our rules are in place so that everyone can enjoy their time. Do your best to follow these rules and we can all focus on having FUN, like we're meant to.
Rules:[edit | edit source]
1. Do Not Grief
- If it is not yours, then do not touch it without permission. This applies to ALL worlds and areas of the Acid Mines.
- Do not break another player’s blocks/creations (aka griefing). If you are caught doing so, you will be banned.
2. Do Not Steal
- Never steal from other players, even if you find an unlocked player container in the wilderness or if you have container permissions on another player’s lot. If you are caught doing so, you will be banned.
3. Chat Responsibly
- The overview is listed below and explained more thoroughly on the Chat Rules addendum page. You are expected to follow these rules at all times. If you have a question about the limitations, please ask the Staff.
- Do Not Spam
- Do Not Be Rude
- Do Not Beg
- Do Not Harass Other Players
- Do Not Curse/Use Inappropriate Language
- Do Not Talk About Inappropriate Subjects
4. Have Respect
- This includes the abuse of mistakes on shop signs, trying to cheat players out of their items, failing to deliver paid-for items, etc.
- Intentionally doing anything that is likely to cause public upset, arguments, riots, or any other negative action, for any reason, is not allowed. Anyone participating in public drama via threads, pictures, videos or any of EMC’s features, including, but not limited to the Forums, statuses and in-game Chat, will face consequences, as determined by Staff.
5. No Mods/Hacks
- For a list of Approved Mods, visit http://www.acidmines.com/t10-rules-of-the-acid-mines.
- Do not use any mods or game bugs that give an advantage over other players.
This includes any aspect that allows you to see through walls in any manner, such as X-ray texture packs, cave finder, radar, block glitches, etc. This also includes any modifications that allow you to move, jump or fly in a way not intended by the default game settings, and any game glitch or exploit that gives you an unfair advantage of any kind over other players.
- All exploits are included. Example: If you use a server side bug to turn dirt into diamonds, then this will be considered exploiting, and you will be punished. If you find a bug, report it as soon as possible to the Staff.
- Automating actions, including - but not limited to - using auto-clickers, is legal as long as you are not AFK while doing so and the ability does not exceed normal play ability. Kill auras, fast-clicking, etc are NOT normal play ability. You must be aware, and able to respond to staff and Minecraft at all times.
- If you are caught cheating you will face punishment deemed appropriate by the Staff. In the case of Illegal mods, all accounts that you have access to will be banned. Do not cheat and you will not have to worry about this. If you are unsure whether a certain activity is allowed, ask the Staff.
Failure to comply with these rules will result in an unpleasant incident with Tokes